[TRNSYS-users] link a new component

baitao444 baitao444 at 163.com
Tue Nov 11 00:05:39 PST 2008

Dear all;
When i simulation the soalr system with the new component (I created it),the error is as below :
 A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS input file but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an external dll. A dummy subroutine was called in its place. Please link the TYPE or remove it from the input file.
I run it in  trnsys 15, now i know this is about the link problem between my new component and the Trnsys,is there anyone met this problem before,then help me to solve the problem, then I compiled the new TYPE in CVF6.5, is it ok? or i have to download the new version CVF6.6B,thank you in advance!

best regards

ivy