[TRNSYS-users] how to get a fixed solar fraction

Cramer Silkworth silkworth at transsolar.com
Thu Nov 6 06:53:50 PST 2008

Carlos,

I spoke too soon I think. The code I sent yesterday didn't actually work
the way I thought. Here's a fixed version which works properly - I had
two parameters mixed up and was sending the wrong values back into the
type for hysterersis. Whoops.

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------
UNIT 30 TYPE 2 Window Opening/Closing Controller
*-----------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------
PARAMS 2
5	! num of oscillations before sticking
95	! high limit cutoff - OFF if input 3 exceeds this value

INPUTS 6
Tdb_zone	! upper input temp
0,0		! lower input temp
0,0		! high limit cutoff monitored value
WindowsShut	! hysteresis
0,0		! upper dead band
0,0		! lower dead band
*initial/constant values: