[TRNSYS-users] weather data readers

Eleni Ampatzi ampatzie at Cardiff.ac.uk
Tue May 27 05:14:09 PDT 2008

Dear All,

Is there a way of replacing the weather data (from standard to user format components) without
losing the Radiation connections in Studio? If I replace the standard type 109 component with a type
109 user format I need to relink the inputs /outputs between the radiation component and the weather
data reader and in certain cases (when a large number of different surfaces are to be evaluated by
the weather data reader) this is time consuming. As I am doing this for a series of building models,
I wonder if someone has ever come across a similar problem and found a solution... Thank you in
advance

Best regards

Eleni Ampatzi