[TRNSYS-users] Storage tank type 534

HUCHEDE, Romain romain.huchede at quille.fr
Tue May 20 01:04:50 PDT 2008

Hello M. Thornton,

Well its not exactly what I had configured at first... Really sorry for these inconsistences and this "weird" file.
I guess the data file I've sent you has been saved while defining the model.
Anyway, here is the latest file I am using, and I hope its more consistent.
My model has one inlet, one outlet, a heat exchanger at the bottom and an auxiliary heater, as shown in the picture.

It still crashs, and the point is I cannot check my data file because I don't know which line equals what parameter.

I thank you for your precious help. Regards,

Romain Huchedé