[TRNSYS-users] time retardation

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Mon May 19 03:19:59 PDT 2008

Hello,

I think Type 93 could be used for this.

Werner

________________________________

De : Miklós Oláh [mailto:olahmiklos at gmail.com]
Envoyé : samedi 17 mai 2008 22:16
À : TRNSYS-users at engr.wisc.edu
Objet : [TRNSYS-users] time retardation

Dear list,

 I am use TYPE1b collector and TYPE5b heatchange, TYPE110 (ort type3b) pump. I would like the collector's temperature not appearing on the heat exchanger prompt,  just with 1 minute later. Is this possible with some kind of TYPE solution?
I would like to control the pump, that let 10C of difference be the collector and the heat exchanger. The retardation would be needed for this because the temperature appears prompt without it.

David! Thank you for your past answer, helped very much!

King regalds,
Miklós Oláh