[TRNSYS-users] time retardation

Miklós Oláh olahmiklos at gmail.com
Sat May 17 13:16:02 PDT 2008

Dear list,

 I am use TYPE1b collector and TYPE5b heatchange, TYPE110 (ort type3b) pump.
I would like the collector's temperature not appearing on the heat exchanger
prompt,  just with 1 minute later. Is this possible with some kind of TYPE
solution?
I would like to control the pump, that let 10C of difference be the
collector and the heat exchanger. The retardation would be needed for this
because the temperature appears prompt without it.

David! Thank you for your past answer, helped very much!

King regalds,
Miklós Oláh