[TRNSYS-users] Storage tank type 534

HUCHEDE, Romain romain.huchede at quille.fr
Fri May 16 07:38:40 PDT 2008

My data file might be helpful...

Regards

Romain

-----Message d'origine-----
De : HUCHEDE, Romain
Envoyé : vendredi 16 mai 2008 15:10
À : trnsys-users at engr.wisc.edu
Objet : [TRNSYS-users] Storage tank type 534

Hi there,

Has anyone ever used type 534 to modelize vertical storage tanks ?
Trnsys often crashes when I try to configure it. I finally managed to specify some parameters but still, I've got these errors :

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Type     :   534
    TRNSYS Message    103 :
The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and the information expected by the Type
    Reported information  :
An illegal PARAMETER value has been reported by the model. The model has reported that Parameter 30 is the problem - but this may not be the case. Please check the component configuration.

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Type     :   534
    TRNSYS Message    103 :
The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and the information expected by the Type
    Reported information  :
An illegal PARAMETER value has been reported by the model. The model has reported that Parameter 41 is the problem - but this may not be the case. Please check the component configuration.

I can't figure out what are these parameters 30 and 41...

Thanks for any help !

Romain Huchedé

Les donnees et renseignements contenus dans ce message sont personnels, confidentiels et secrets. Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion, meme partielle, doit etre autorisee. Si vous n'etes pas le bon destinataire, nous vous demandons de ne pas lire, copier, utiliser ou divulguer cette communication. Nous vous prions de notifier cette erreur a l'expediteur et d'effacer immediatement cette communication de votre systeme.

Any data and information contained in this electronic mail is personal, confidential and secret. Any total or partial publication, use or distribution must be authorized. If you are not the right addressee, we ask you not to read, copy, use or disclose this communication. Please notify this error to the sender and erase at once this communication from your system.