[TRNSYS-users] TYPE 155

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Tue May 6 06:04:32 PDT 2008

Hi Max,

Basically, you only need to add a type 155 to your project, and specify the name of the .m file made with MATLAB.

The 'trick' is that the file has to be specified under 'special cards' (not 'external files').

You also have to set the number of arguments of the MATLAB function (Number of inputs sent to Matlab in trnInputs(1:nI), Parameter 2) and the dimension of the output vector sent back by MATLAB (Number of outputs from Matlab in trnOutputs(1:nO), Parameter 3)

There is also an example under

.\Trnsys16\Examples\Calling Matlab

Hope this helps,

Werner