[TRNSYS-users] TYPE 155

Max Werlein maxwithhat at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 01:08:11 PDT 2008

Hi everybody,

I am trying to implement a Matlab m-file into TRNSYS and I am looking for a manual to do so. I am using TRNSYS 16.1 and Matlab 7.1 .
I have an easy s function for solving an differential equation and i would like to have TRANSYS call this function and so as to compare the results with a new type I created in TRNSYS solving the same equation.
Maybe someone can explaine me step by step hoe to call an exsisting S funktion in TRNSYS trough TYPE 155. That would be really helpfull.
Thanks in advance

Max