[TRNSYS-users] drop-in DLLs error

Edward Halawa Edward.Halawa at unisa.edu.au
Wed Mar 12 16:30:52 PDT 2008

Chatchawan,

It may be worth trying the following.

In the Studio, click on: File -> Settings ...-> Directories.

Check (make sure) that the paths of your TRNSYS/TRNSED/TRNBUILD .. etc. applications point to the directory where you installed your TRNSYS and its subprograms. So, check the name of the directory where you installed TRNSYS (is it: C:\Program Files\Trnsys16_1 OR C:\Program Files\Trnsys16 OR else ?) Then make sure this path is reflected in the "Settings" in the "Directories".

Unfortunately, "ERROR 1000 - check the list file for more information", is one the most frustrating error messages I often encounter when running TRNSYS.

e. halawa