[TRNSYS-users] TESS libraries problem

Filippo Busato busato at gest.unipd.it
Mon Mar 3 00:50:30 PST 2008

Dear All,
                   here at the university of Padova (Department of
Management and Engineering) we have a version of TRNSYS 16.00.0038, and
we got the cd of TESS libraries for geothermal, version 2.

I tried to use those types (e.g. horizontal buried exchanger), after
adding the new types to theworkspace and having properly rebuilt Trnsys
in the Fortran environment.
The simulation doesnt' start and the following error messages are shown:

i. "TESSLibrary_PVThermalModels_ReleaseVersion_NotForDistribution.dll"
was found but did not contain any components from the input file.

ii. "TYPE 154.dll" was found but did not contain any components from the
input file.

iii. "Type152.dll" was found but did not contain any components from the
input file.

iv. "Type153.dll" was found but did not contain any components from the
input file.

v. "Type154.dll" was found but did not contain any components from the
input file.

vi. TRNSYS Message    199 : TRNSYS found at least one user DLL in the
UserLib directory. (Note: Only DLL's including Types that are used in
the simulation are loaded)  Reported information  : 0 user DLLs were
loaded after searching in "C:\Programmi\Trnsys16\UserLib"

Can you please help me to run those types properly?.

Thanks a lot
Filippo

Filippo Busato - Ph.D.
ingegnere

Università degli Studi di Padova
Dipartimento di Tecnica e Gestione dei sistemi industriali
Str.lla S.Nicola, 3 - 36100 Vicenza (VI)

mailto: busato at gest.unipd.it
homepage: http://www.gest.unipd.it/~busato
<http://www.gest.unipd.it/%7Ebusato>

skype: foucault76