[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS-users Digest, Vol 42, Issue 27

Sine Girm girmasine2000 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 08:06:28 PDT 2008

 Hello Loannis,

i am also working on simulation of a parabolic trough power plant. and
I didn't face such kind of problem while I was using those components
that you have listed with the same procedure that you did follow,
turbine inlet pressure->outlet pressure 2 (splitter)
may be you add component that may not be relavant for this system. so
far while I was working on this tiltle I didn't use wet bulb
temperature as an input to any of the component.it is a strange
phenomenon, so  please recheck all the components that you used.

kind regards,
Sine Girma