[TRNSYS-users] Meteonorm Data in TRNSYS16

Mitchell Leckner mitchleckner at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 20:50:13 PDT 2008

Hello,

My question is regarding the Montreal Climate Data file which is a Meteonorm file in .TM2 format that came with TRNSYS16.
When I plot my simulation data from a 10 minute time step, the surface incident radiation also varies with the 10 minute time step (i.e. from one time step to the next, the values do change).
Do you know if the Meteonorm data is actual per minute (or hourly, or daily) measured data or is it data that was taken from something else, such as monthly values, and turned into per minute data through some form of estimation/calculation.

I don't know how new this data is, or if it has anything to do with the new information on the Meteonorm website that says:
Database
	* Measured parameters: monthly means of global radiation, temperature, humidity, precipitation, days with precipitation, wind speed and direction, sunshine duration.
Models
	* Minute time resolution for radiation parameters. New Thanks

Most feel that it takes large groups to spur change, but there has never existed a group that was not made entirely of individuals.
We can each make a difference.
Mitchell Leckner