[TRNSYS-users] active layer

Rahma GUECHCHATI rguechchati at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 11:41:42 PDT 2008

Hello;

I want simulate a building (type 56)  heated by a  direct solar floor used
active layer defined in TRNBuild.

I created a wall with an active layer After finishing the wall definition,
the wall is marked with an "A" in the overview box of walls.
then I click on Active Layer Specification Bar, i defined all the parameters
"inlet temperature=1*tfluid, number of fluid loops=50, inlet mass flow
rate=1*flow rate,gain=0" then i pushing the DO-Button but the wall window
shows the active layer wall i defined does not indicated by AS. it is always
defined by A and when I run my project I get error. I want to know where is
the problem.

Best  regard

rahma