[TRNSYS-users] building internal gains

knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no
Thu Jun 12 23:32:07 PDT 2008

Borges,

If you want to have 4 W/m2 as internal gain in the building, you can do
that in TRNBUILD by selecting the zone(s) in question, click on Gains,
click on Add and choose new. Here you can enter the 4 W/m2 as radiative
power or convective power (calculate it in kJ/hr) and choose whether it
should be a constant gain, an input value or perhaps a schedule.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Knut Erik

             trnsys-users-requ
             est at engr.wisc.edu
             06/11/2008 07:03          trnsys-users at engr.wisc.edu

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         TRNSYS-users Digest, Vol 42, Issue
             trnsys-users at engr         10
                 .wisc.edu

----- Message from m 980424 <m980424 at hotmail.com> on Wed, 11 Jun 2008
08:57:33 +0000 -----

           To: <trnsys-users at engr.wisc.edu>

      Subject: [TRNSYS-users] building internal gains

Hi

I'm doing an energy analysis of a multizone residential building.

I'm having problem characterizing the internal gains of the building. In
Portugal, when applying the legislation, we have to input 4 W/m2 for the
sum of all (persons, equipment and lighting) the internal gains of the
building. How can I do that in TRNBUILD?

Thanks

Borges

NIVAs hovedkontor har flyttet til nye lokaler i CIENS - Forskningssenter
for miljø og samfunn; Gaustadalléen 21, 0349 Oslo. Meld deg på vårt
nyhetsbrev på www.niva.no