[TRNSYS-users] Radiant floo heating

Maria Clara mariaclara0808 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 08:17:58 PDT 2008

  Dear TRNSYS users,

  I'm working on the simulation of a building that will use a water to water heat pump and radiant heating floor to heat the building. I'm using type number 56 to simulate the building. I know i can put active layers in this types and simulate the radiant heating floor, but i would like to simulate it separetely, out of type number 56. I've been checking which types I could use to make an appropiate simulation of the radiant heating floor, but after long time checking I still have a  lot of doubts.

  Which type is the best for radiant heating floor? I would be pleased to receive your answers.

  Thanks you in advance. Maria Clara