[TRNSYS-users] error creating a wall type Trnsbuild

Cramer Silkworth silkworth at transsolar.com
Thu Jul 31 09:26:20 PDT 2008

Amandine,

Check the thicknesses of your wall layers, layers that are too thin are
generally the cause of this error. If you've got any really thin layers,
consider using a massless layer and just define a resistance for it, as
its mass is probably negligible (which is why the transfer functions
freak out).

-Cramer

J. Cramer Silkworth

Transsolar Climate Engineering

Technical consulting for energy efficiency and environmental quality.

145 Hudson Street

Suite 402

New York, NY 10013

Office: 212-219-2255