[TRNSYS-users] Equation

Liam O'Brien obrien_liam at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 19:06:57 PDT 2008

Hello All,

Is anyone aware of a good guide for using Equation (i.e. "insert new equation")?  The only thing I could find in the manual is a 2-pager in Chapter 2 about Studio.

Basically, what I would like to do is apply some basic controls, like: if condition A do this, if condition B do this, if condition C do this, else do this.  For example, I would like to set up where the solar-heated air is sent based on various conditions.  I know a single condition can be checked using GT, LT, etc.  But I'd like something slightly more advanced.  Perhaps my approach is not correct.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Liam O'Brien