[TRNSYS-users] Control Cards –weather data

Artemi Spanaki spanakiart at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 13:09:30 PDT 2008

Dear sir.

Your answers were very useful. I would like to ask you a couple of things.

I set the simulation start and stop time and time step in the control card, using assembly menu. Opening control card using the command “settings” in file menu the values is different that the values set. What is the difference between two commands?

I am trying to use weather data, created by meteonorm 6.0.1.8 in my simulation, using type 109-TMY2, selecting a file in form *.tmy2 in the external files, using the “browse” command. Is that the correct way?

Thank you very much.

A. Spanaki