[TRNSYS-users] Question TRNsys type 534

laurent leborgne laurent.leborgne.amoes at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 01:24:13 PDT 2008

Bonjour,

J'ai vu que vous aviez eu un pb avec le type 534 de TRNsys. Il se
trouve que j'ai un souci qui semble etre similaire (même message
d'erreur et je ne sais pas ou aller visualiser les parametres erronés
indiqués par l'outil)
Si vous aviez une idée cela m'aiderai grandement.

Cordialement,

Laurent
---------------------

Hi there,

Has anyone ever used type 534 to modelize vertical storage tanks ?
Trnsys often crashes when I try to configure it. I finally managed to
specify some parameters but still, I've got these errors :

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Type     :   534
    TRNSYS Message    103 :
The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an inconsistency in the
specified component between the input file and the information
expected by the Type
    Reported information  :
An illegal PARAMETER value has been reported by the model. The model
has reported that Parameter 30 is the problem - but this may not be
the case. Please check the component configuration.

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Type     :   534
    TRNSYS Message    103 :
The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an inconsistency in the
specified component between the input file and the information
expected by the Type
    Reported information  :
An illegal PARAMETER value has been reported by the model. The model
has reported that Parameter 41 is the problem - but this may not be
the case. Please check the component configuration.

I can't figure out what are these parameters 30 and 41...

Thanks for any help !

Romain Huchedé

--
Laurent Le Borgne