[TRNSYS-users] Internal windows

Christophe Bigerel christophe.bigerel at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 2 02:01:08 PDT 2008

Hi TRNsys Users,

Trying to modelize a sunspace with Type 56, I want to check the direct solar radiation gain of the internal zone adjacent to the sunspace. I defined internal windows face to south, in this intenal zone, that might recieved direct solar radiation (coming throught external windows of sunspace and then throught the internal windows of internal zone). When I read the NTYPE 12, it is always egal to 0 for the internal zone. I try to modify GEOSURF, with the sum equal to 1 (changing value of GEOSURF for wall and window throuth the one the solar radiation might come), but NTYPE12 still equal to 0. Is this normal?
Maybe I just misunderstand on how to get solar radiation gains throught internal windows, and there is a simple explaination.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Christophe Bigerel