[TRNSYS-users] Problem with "save as" in a TRNSED tool

Bengt Perers Bengt.Perers at ebd.lth.se
Sun Jan 20 23:03:18 PST 2008

I have a question that someone may have a solution to?

When using a TRNSED tool I would like to use the option "save as" with a changed filename of the .trd file. But this file does not work when opened again under this new name.

One reason to do this is to save a setting of input parameters before going further.

It works if you externally change the new .trd file name back to the original file name of the tool.

I tried with "relative" filename *** but did not have sucess.

Grateful if anyone has some comment on this.

Best Regards, Vänliga Hälsningar
Bengt