[TRNSYS-users] Nocturnal Cooling

Rashmi Sonal sonal at burohappold.com
Mon Jan 7 11:43:09 PST 2008

Dear All,

I am trying to model a system where by the condenser water is pre cooled
during night time by circulating it through a radiator. Basically the
radiator will lose heat to the sky due to radiation and which in turn
will cool the water circulating through it.

The component library has collector modules which cannot be linked to
the effective sky temperature. As a result I am not able to estimate the
radiative losses correctly. Is there any radiator/collector component
that I can link to effective sky temperature?

Thank you in advance

Sonal

This message has been scanned by MailController - www.MailController.altohiway.com