[TRNSYS-users] Determination of loading profile using Type56

h8304506 at hkusua.hku.hk h8304506 at hkusua.hku.hk
Tue Feb 26 18:30:45 PST 2008

Hello, Trnsys users.

I try to estimate the loading profile of a building using the Type56
multi-zone model.  I suppose that by assigning a set value for the
room temperature and relative humidity, the calculated QSENS_CORE and
QLATD_CORE should represent the sensible and latent load of the
building.  However, when I then select a heat pump of similar capacity
to simulate, the result indicate that the heat pump is seriously
undersized. Is my interpretation of the building loads wrong?  Is so,
how can I get it correctly?  Your reply is highly appreciated.  Thank
you!

Best Regards
LEE, Chun Kwong
PhD student