[TRNSYS-users] Matlab with TRNSYS 16_1

Diego Alejandro Arias daarias at uwalumni.com
Tue Feb 26 06:53:26 PST 2008

Hi Paul,
I think that the problem that you are experiencing is that the
libraries that allow Matlab to be called from an external dll are
updated with each Matlab release.  Please try the following:
- In the directory \Trnsys16_01\SourceCode\Optional, you will find the
files libeng.lib, libmat.lib, libmex.lib and libmx.lib.  Those files
come from the Matlab installation.
- Search in your Matlab installation for these files. (I do not have
Matlab on this machine, so I cannot guide you to the exact location).
Copy them, and paste them to the directory
'\Trnsys16_01\SourceCode\Optional'
- Recompile Type155.

Please let me know if this solution works for you, or if you have
problems recompiling Type155.
Cheers,

Diego

Quoting Paul.Kohlenbach at csiro.au: