[TRNSYS-users] Matlab with TRNSYS 16_1

Paul.Kohlenbach at csiro.au Paul.Kohlenbach at csiro.au
Mon Feb 25 17:18:01 PST 2008

 Hi,

We recently upgraded to TRNSYS 16_1 and I am experiencing again problems
in using the type 155.
I have Matlab 2007a but also the old version 2006a still on my PC and
with the correct path settings for 2006a (as per Diego's email below) it
does not work.

The error message I am getting is is as follows:

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     : Not applicable or not available
    Generated by Type     : Not applicable or not available
    Message               : Your input file uses Type 155 (Calling
Matlab). "Type155.dll" was found but could not be loaded. Please make
sure that a supported version of Matlab is installed and that Matlab's
"bin\win32" folder is on Windows' search path

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     :     6
    Generated by Type     :   155
    TRNSYS Message    105 : A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS input file
but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an
external dll. A dummy subroutine was called in its place. Please link
the TYPE or remove it from the input file
    Reported information  : Type 155 was not found. Please make sure
that Type155.dll is in the 'Userlib' folder.

I have tried putting the Type155.dll file into the debug folder, the
release folder and the UserLib folder itself but is does not seem to
recognise it regardless of where the file is.

Is there anything else that has been changed between T16 and T16_1? Is
the type 155 also compatible with Matlab 2007a?

I would appreciate if you could help me on this.

Thanks, regards
Paul