[TRNSYS-users] Wrong read data using Type9a

Adrien JEZEQUEL a.jezequel at itf.biz
Mon Feb 4 23:43:21 PST 2008

Dear Lee,

In order to have instantaneous value from your text file, you have to
put a 0-value in "Average or Instaneous Value" (from appropriate text
file column) in Parameter tab :
    - 0 : instantaneous value
    - 1 : average value
The default value is 1, so you have to change it to obtain instantaneous
value.

Best regards, Adrien

h8304506 at hkusua.hku.hk a écrit :
> Dear Trnsys users.
>
> I try to use Type9a to read weather data from a file.  However, I find
> that the read data are average between present and previous time steps
> (although I have selected instantaneous value in the proforma).  Can
> anyone advise what's going wrong?  What will be the difference if I
> choose 0 as the starting simulation time?  Your reply will be highly
> appreciated.  Thank you!
>
> Best Regards
> LEE, Chun Kwong
> PhD student