[TRNSYS-users] Wrong read data using Type9a

YU Fu Wing befwyu at polyu.edu.hk
Mon Feb 4 23:40:21 PST 2008

Dear Chun Kwong

I also identified the feature of performing interpolation between successive
data rows with the data readers (Types 9a to 9d). You may try using Type 9
with appropriate parameter settings and create the input file using
TRNSHELL.

Regards
F.W. Yu
Research Fellow
Department of Building Services Engineering
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Hong Kong