[TRNSYS-users] TR: division between cero

Manuel Daconceicao daconceicao at matriciel.be
Fri Dec 19 01:33:27 PST 2008

Hello Ana

Maybe you can use an equation box and make these equation:

Beam_rad/(Global_rad+0.000001)

So you don't have divison by 0 and if global_rad = 0 it gives you a great number like 10000000000 so you know that's infinity.

Good work

Manuel

MATRIciel sa

Ir Manuel da Conceição Nunes

Place de l'Université, 25 Etage 2 à 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Tél : 010/24 15 70 - Fax : 010/24 15 60

daconceicao at matriciel.be <mailto:daconceicao at matriciel.be>
http://www.matriciel.be <http://www.matriciel.be/>

P  Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail