[TRNSYS-users] Error running simulation

Artemi Spanaki spanakiart at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 17 23:37:43 PST 2008

Dear TRNSYS support

I am trying to run a file in simulation studio, that contains a new component created in Fortran code. I get the following errors:

Fatal error without any explanation, in type 3 and unit 9, in time 0. There is not either type 3 neither unit 9 in my code.
The second error mentions “Negative value of solar radiation for   1orientation encountered” in type 56. Trying to avoid negative values, I set for every kind of flux minimum value zero. I still get the same error message!
The attached file is the list file of the simulation.

Have you got any idea about the way to solve these problems?

Thank you very much!

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Yours sincerely,
 Artemis Spanaki
Explore the seven wonders of the world