[TRNSYS-users] Thermal mass in type 56

Chatchawan Chaichana c.chaichana at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 11:23:49 PST 2008

Dear Matt Duffy
Thank you for the suggestion. However, in this case, the concrete slab is
inside the room. So it'll be a kind of sensible energy storage inside the
room. Anyway, I think I can get some idea out of your suggestion. By the
way, I followed the link but I saw no diagram. What should I do?

(I placed the concrete slab inside the room because I don't want to use
frozen foods for now. Until I have some idea about temperature swing, I'll
use real foods, too expensive.)

I was trying to manage the gains inside TYPE56 using TRNBuild. But I don't
think this is gonna work because the concrete slab will be either charge or
discharge stage all the time depending on the different between the concrete
temperature and the room air temperature.

Best regards,
Chat