[TRNSYS-users] Thermal mass in type 56

Patrick Wilkinson patrick.wilkinson at ibece.net
Wed Dec 17 07:46:05 PST 2008

Matt,

I am in the same situation where I am using night time radiation cooling
with the unglazed solar plate collector to cooling the slabs in a high
rise residential building. I have modeled the building in other software
and therefore do not want to use TYPE56 for now. The slabs will not be
coupled to the earth. What component would I use to see simulate the
thermal mass slab with would be connected to TYPE559? (TYPE712?,
TYPE653?, TYPE705/6??)

And what is the main difference between type705a and type 706a? and
input/output files?

Thanks for the help

Patrick Wilkinson, B.Sc. ENG, LEED(r) AP
Advanced Technology Group

14130 Riverside Drive Suite 201
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
p:   (818) 377-8220 ext. 240
f:    (818) 377-8230

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message

.