[TRNSYS-users] HELP: Problems with type62 (call Excel)

Rui Santos ruijorgems at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 20:14:43 PDT 2008

Hi

I'm currently using the TRNSYS 16 and when I run one of the examples from
the TRNSYS to call the Excel ("Excel Schedule" or "Excel Sun Position" in
the folder C:\Program Files\Trnsys16\Examples) I get an anoying error
stating: "Access violation at address 10300096 in module 'TRNDLL.DLL'. Read
of address 00000000." and after pressing the "OK" button on that box another
one shows up stating "An unexpected error was encountered and TRNSYS will
abort".

How do I solve this? Do I need to install a compiler or something else,
besides TRNSYS? In my previous laptop (a Compaq) this type (62) work fine
with no problems, unfortunately I have no longer that laptop and I'm
currently working on a DELL. In this computer I was never able to call the
Excel!!

*Please help me with this* because I'm finishing my master thesis about
solar assisted air conditioning, and all my work was done in the previous
computer in which the type62 worked. Now I need to put the program running
again and I'm not being capable to do so because of that error with the
Type62.

Thank you very much in advance

Rui Santos