[TRNSYS-users] help

Bader Daniel Daniel.Bader at GN-Bauphysik.com
Mon Aug 25 04:22:23 PDT 2008

Dear Andreas,

in the directory TRNSYS\Examples\Data Files you can find the German VDI-Weather File Type109-German-VDI-Data-VDI2078.wet

You can use this file in conjunction withe the Type 109-VDI (Standard Format).

Note: With the parameter 1 (Data Reader Mode) of the Type 109-VDI you can choose your climatcic-zone KlZ1 - KlZ4 and the cloudiness of the sky of the weather file.

For example:     sunshiny day (heiter (?)) at climatic zone 1:        Data Reader Mode = 934

Best regards

Daniel Bader

GN Bauphysik Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH

Bahnhofstr. 27

70372 Stuttgart

Tel.: 0711-9548800

Fax: 0711-564613

www.gn-bauphysik.com <http://www.gn-bauphysik.com/>

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Manfred Finkenberger

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart, HRB 14870