[TRNSYS-users] solar water heater (tank) connected to heat air of the ventilation system

Catherine Massart trnsysmassart at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 00:38:10 PDT 2008

 <trnsys-users at engr.wisc.edu>

Dear TRNSYS users

Here is a question from a student

*"It is about the design of a tank.
I would like simulate a solar water-heater with a connection to the
ventilation double flux (System D). *

*For these I need a tank with 3 inputs and 3 outputs but the tank from the
library has 2 inputs and 2 outputs maximum.*

*The three connections I need are for:
- The water from the distribution (1 input and 1 output)*

*- The connection with the solar thermal collector (1 input and 1 output)*

*- The connection with the heat exchanger for de heater of the ventilation
(system D) (1 input and 1 output)*

* *

*Does anyone have an idea to solve this?*

*I thank you very much for your attention and your help,*

*Best regards,*

*Tatiana de Meester
engineer architect student
e-mail :  **tatiana.demeester at student.uclouvain.be*<tatiana.demeester at student.uclouvain.be>