[TRNSYS-users] Absolute humidity of Gain in Type 56

Hermann Schranzhofer hermann.schranzhofer at tugraz.at
Sun Apr 20 00:31:32 PDT 2008

Dear Knut Erik,

we also did some simulations using a greenhouse for humidifying the air in an office building and we used the same way as you explain in your message.
Some results of our simulations can be found at
www.nachhaltigwirtschaften.at/hdz_pdf/endbericht_sunnyresearch_id2782.pdf

Sorry, that the report is in German but maybe it helps a little bit.

Best regards and good luck,
Hermann Schranzhofer.

 DI Dr. mont. Hermann Schranzhofer
 Institut fuer Waermetechnik / Institute of Thermal Engineering
 TU Graz / Graz University of Technology
 Inffeldgasse 25 / B, A-8010 Graz

 Tel.: +43 316 873 7314
 Fax : +43 316 873 7305