[TRNSYS-users] file for type53

David Bradley bradley at tess-inc.com
Wed Sep 26 14:59:00 PDT 2007

Filippo,
 I am afraid that there is not an example of the Type53 data file
available that I am aware of. The format of the file, however is that
each line should have three values separated by commas:

1: chiller part load ratio
2: Ratio of the temperature difference between the condenser water outlet
and the
evaporator water outlet relative to a specified design temperature
difference.
3: chiller fraction of full load power.

Cheers,
 David