[TRNSYS-users] help

蓉蓉 华 chocolate0459 at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Sep 25 20:34:58 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I used the TRNSYS to optimize the Ground Source Heat Pump system (GSHP). I build an optimization of GSHP in the base of studying the TRNPOT and GenOpt, It always has a mistake. I looked at the GenoptInputFile.lst. The mistake is as followed. But the system can run when I didn’t optimize. Why GenOpt can not read SAMP_C12.1.DAT(SAMP_C12.1.DAT is the data of heat pump.

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     : Not applicable or not available
    Generated by Type     : Not applicable or not available
    TRNSYS Message    350 : Unable to open the file associated with an ASSIGNED logical unit number. Please check the ASSIGN statement and make sure that the file exists at the specified location
    Reported information  : Logical Unit =     48, FileName = HEATPUMPMODEL\BEIJINGWINTER\SAMP_C12.1.DAT
The Following UNIT Numbers, TYPE Numbers, and Logical Units Were Used in the Supplied TRNSYS Input File:
                                                         4
                                                         6
                                                         9
                                                        30