[TRNSYS-users] own component - error 105

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Sat Sep 22 08:10:29 PDT 2007

Hi Hilde,

I would like to add a few comments to Yoshihiro's answer.
It may be possible that there is a compiler setting that is not set correctly, for example, the calling convention.
I would recommend that you use the solution file that is found in the directory TRNSYS16/Compilers/Ivf91-Mvs2005.   You will find that this solution file contains a project called MyType.  Just add the source code of your type to the project folder 'Source code', and recompile the project.

There is an example of a type written in C.  You can find it in the directory TRNSYS16\SourceCode\Templates\CppType.cpp

Best regards,

Diego