[TRNSYS-users] Questions to Type 12

Hartl Michael Michael.Hartl at arsenal.ac.at
Sun Sep 9 23:51:24 PDT 2007

Hello TRNSYS-users,

I have two questions to the simple building model type 12c.

1.)     Why does the model ignore the initial room temperature set as
parameter 4?

2.)     For the purpose of the deck I am currently creating, I need to
read in the parameter 2 (overall conductance U*A) by an external file
even though they remain to be constant. I set the parameter 2 to string
and defined a new variable by equation to read in the value from the
external file. But in this case the results are not the same as in the
case of setting the value of U*A directly in type 12c. I also compared
the result of the equation with the value supposed to be the right one.
Could that be a problem of first time step manipulations?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Michael