[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS 16 under WinXP64 and linux (WINE)

Rob Bindels rb at esbensen.dk
Sun Nov 25 12:51:46 PST 2007

I have recently downloaded the demo version of TRNSYS16 for testing
purpose before I will obtain a commercial license (which will almost
certainly happen in a short time frame). Since I currently run a 64 bit
windows version I would like to know if there are users that have TRNSYS
16 running under windows XP 64 bit? Installing the demo version under
Windows XP 64 bit resulted in an error message, however it works fine
using a 32 bit version.

Furthermore I also would like to know if there are users that
successfully run TRNSYS 16 under linux using WINE. I've tried to install
the demo version under linux using WINE which works perfect. However as
soon as I try to save a file the entire program crashes.

Rob Bindels

rb at esbensen.dk