[TRNSYS-users] utilization of waste heat from diesel engine

kamal kishore khatri kamalkhatri at rediffmail.com
Mon Nov 5 20:24:53 PST 2007

Dear all,I am working on simulation of diesel engine operated trigeneration system in trnsys 16. I am not able to link the waste heat of diesel engine generator set (degs) to any heat exchanger or storage tank. This is due to the non-availability of heat required as input parameter in the above mentioned components.So please suggest me correct method for it or any other component for solving this type of problem.Thinking u in anticipation.With regards,Kamal Khatri