[TRNSYS-users] multizone and water source heat pump

LiDapeng jiap1120 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 4 04:17:49 PST 2007

Dear all:
Now I try to simulation a multizone building using water source heat pump(type505) to provide cool and/or heat for each zone, and there are 27 zones in all in this simulation, so 27 water source heat pump have to be needed. But as I know, there be need 4 logical units in each type505 and each type505 should have different logical units, howerer the logical unit only range from 10 to 100. In this situation, how should I deal with this case? Did someone encounter such case?

Best regards!
Thanks!

Dapeng