[TRNSYS-users] Regarding Libeng error

mohammad abdunnabi moh_jum at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 11:38:23 PDT 2007

Dear Divad
Dear Diego

Thanks a lot for your ever support. in fact, I searched in my computer however I didn't have Libeng.dll the only what I have is Libeng.lib in the optional folder, the second thing I haven't got MathLab in my computer this means the calling mathlab example will not work.To clarify the problem again, when I run sdhw (example) in Trnsys Studio it is working fine, the message doesn't appear, however, when I run it in the Trnedit the message appears (the application has failed to start because Libeng.dll was not found) and when I press ok button it works and gives result (but this doesn't serve my program). I encountred this problem recently!! I was using it without any problem for the whole past year (may be due to the upgrade to the latest version but I have doubt about that).

please any further suggestions

Many thanks in advance

Mohammad