[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

h8304506 at hkusua.hku.hk h8304506 at hkusua.hku.hk
Fri May 25 05:54:10 PDT 2007

When you export as Fortran, a workspace will be created and opened
containing a .for source file if you have installed the Compaq Visual
Fortan.  After you have modified the source file, press "F7".  A .dll
file will be created (if there is no error) in the directory \Program
Files\Trnsys16\UserLib\DebugDLLs (in my case).  Copy the .dll file to
the directory \Program Files\Trnsys16\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs.  Then the
new type can be used.

Best Regards
LEE, Chun Kwong
PhD student