[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

habtamu tkubet hab12tkubet at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 03:50:06 PDT 2007

  I  do not know how to include a new type into my studio project.After I create the proforma, Studio\Proformas\MyComponents.

    1-trnsys16\studio\proforma\mycomponent\type in terms of .tmf

    2-file\exportas\fortran\myporject\type in terms of .for

    my problem is to save in terms of .dll if you understand how to make .dll please send to write the steps clearlly

    Can anybody help me?