[TRNSYS-users] TYPE 73

Guillaume Faye guillaume.faye at gmail.com
Wed May 9 05:23:59 PDT 2007

Hi,
I am working on a project aiming at simulating the effect on the urban
microclimate of thermal flat plate collector integrated in the building' s
frontages.
I am developping a model based on the TYPE 73.
This model uses Klein's equation to determine the top loss coefficient UL.
To determine this coefficient, we need to know the mean absorber plate
temperature TM, which is not a parameter and not an input. A new value of TM
is calculated once UL as been determined. But we need to have an initial
value of TM to determine a first value of UL. I didn't find which initial
value was used. So can you tell me which value is used?
Thanks
Guillaume Faye