[TRNSYS-users] Fortran compiler

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Thu May 3 08:57:20 PDT 2007

Dear Abdullahi,

In the Studio, go to menu File-->Settings, and click on the tab
'Directories'. There you can specify the directory for the Fortran compiler.

When you click on 'export as Fortran', the Studio writes two files: the
Fortran code (*.for) and the Compiler workspace (*.dsw). If the compiler
does not open automatically from the Studio, you can double click on the
*.dsw or open it with your Fortran Compiler.
Best regards,

Diego