[TRNSYS-users] Fortran compiler

aa1 at brighton.ac.uk aa1 at brighton.ac.uk
Tue May 1 06:06:31 PDT 2007

Hello all,

I am to create a new component in TRNSYS. When I tried to create the
Fortran skeleton for my type I got an error message 'the system cannot
recognise the path specified' also when I tried to open the source code
I got another error message 'The project was created with a newer
version of IISIBAT and could not be opened...' even though I just
generated the code with my current version of TRNSYS (16.01).

I will appreciate some guidance on where to install the FORTRAN compiler
and how to specify the 'path' so that the Fortran Skeleton will be
opened automatically.

Best regards

Abdullahi

School of the Environment