[TRNSYS-users] Re : Re : About Shading masks (type 67) and Overhang and wingwalls shading (type 34)

Fabien Morice fabien.morice at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 20 08:27:56 PDT 2007

Thank you, Diego

I'm interresting by the case 2 : shading from far away objects, overhangs ang wingwalls.
I think you have forgotten to describe connections between the type 109 and the type 67
I explain you :
You give me 3 connections
I'm agree with you for the 2 first but I don't know where have you found the input " incidence angle of direct radiation" in type 67
In more, I think there are more connections than 3 !

More far, you give me the same connections between (the type 109 and the type 67) and (the type 67 and the type 34)
I suppose you have use Copy/Paste.

Can you have a look ?
I'm interresting by details about connections between (the type 109 and the type 67)
                                                                                (the type 34 and the type 56a)
                                                                                (the type 109 and the type 34)

Thank you in advance.

Thank you again because thanks to you I have discover a new type (57 = unit conversion routine).
I suppose you use it to convert pressure [Pa] in [atm].
Isn't it?

Fabien Morice.